Burlington Feedback Survey: Mr. Monroe Milstein founded the Burlington in 1972. It is a highly regarded chain of department stores established in the United States of America and formerly known as Burlington Coat Factory.
It has several stores that operate in the US and also in other countries. It is a wholesale retailer that offers everything from soups to nuts. Also, they provide a good type of all the items available in the store. So it is a one-stop-shop for you which one of them saves time, money and energy.
Burlington Customer Satisfaction Feedback Survey
The company’s large-scale production rate causes the unit price to drop dramatically automatically. To monitor Burlington feedback’s customer satisfaction levels.
Burlington Feedback Survey To win $1,000
Burlington conducts several online customer satisfaction surveys. Upon successful completion of the survey, shoppers have the opportunity to enter the sweepstakes process along with a suggestion to win $ 1,000 worth of Burlington gift cards.
Eligibility criteria for Burlington Feedback satisfaction survey
- The client participating in the survey must be a legal resident of the following areas-
- United States of America
- Puerto Rico
- Employees and others affiliated with the Burlington store are not eligible to appear in the survey.
- You must be 18 or quite 18 to request the survey.
Guideline & Rules of Burlington Guest Survey
- Any purchase is not a prerequisite to appear in the survey.
- Buying anything at the Burlington store right before you appear in the survey does not increase your chances of winning.
- Quebec residents cannot participate in the survey.
- The survey medium of instruction is in English and Spanish only.
How To Take Burlington Feedback Survey
You can start the survey using any of the 2 procedures mentioned below:
- Online entry :
- To appear on the survey using this procedure, you would like to make a sale at a Burlington store, and you want to keep your purchase receipt.
- An 18 or 19 digit survey code will be printed on your receipt, which may be required when completing the survey.
- Go online to the website: www.burlingtonfeedback.com.
- You will receive a survey questionnaire on the screen of your device. It must be answered with the utmost honesty and according to your level of satisfaction in the store.
- After successful submission of the survey, you will enter the Burlington lottery process.
2. E-mail-In entry:
- Buying in the store is not a prerequisite for this survey procedure.
- The following details and insights should be provided within the email.
- Full name
- Speak to
- Valid phone number
- The subject of the email should be written as Burlington Store Survey Sweepstakes Entry”.
- This email should be sent to the email address: [email protected]
- The email is often sent within a month.
About the Burlington Feedback Entry period and Lucky Draw
Burlington’s entry period begins on July 2 of each year and continues through June 30 of the following year.
Each entry period lasts for 1 month. Therefore, in total, there are 12 entry periods throughout the year.
There will be 12 random drawings throughout the year, 1 entry per month. Failed registrations will not be considered for the subsequent registration period.
Prizes to be Won:
A winner will be decided from each monthly entry period, corresponding to 12 winners for the entire annual drawing process.
The prize for the winners is Burlington gift cards worth $ 1000 to be used at the following locations:
- Baby depot
Prize Rules of My Zaxbys Visit:
- Redeemed prizes cannot be converted to cash. Also, it cannot be sold, traded, or auctioned.
- At the gift card’s expiration, there is no compensation for the unused amount within the card, if any.
- The winners will be responsible for all expenses related to the award.
- A household can benefit from only one award.
How will the winners be selected?
Winners will be announced after conducting a random drawing procedure received during a promotional period. There will be a total of 12 winners.
How will the winners be notified?
- Winners of the Burlington sweepstakes process may also be notified by email or US mail.
- Winners must provide a declaration of compliance 5 days after the announcement.
- If the winner does not respond to the winner’s initial notification within 5 days, they could also be considered disqualified and could also lose the prize.
- Alternatively, the other candidate could also be chosen as the winner from the prevailing eligible entries.
- If the winner can be a Canadian resident, they must qualify for a time-limited math skills test by telephone interview.
www.burlingtonfeedback.com – Burlington Feedback to Win $1,000